This chapter shows how to download, build, and install Hive on MR3.
- Visit GitHub/mr3project/mr3-release for all releases of MR3.
- Visit GitHub/mr3project for source repositories.
- Visit DockerHub for pre-built Docker images.
- To install Hive on MR3 using a pre-built MR3 release, go to Installing on Kubernetes or Installing on Hadoop.
- To build Hive on MR3, start with Downloading MR3 and proceed to Building Hive on MR3.
- To build an all-in-one Docker image, go to Building an All-in-One Image.
On both Hadoop and Kubernetes, there is no limit on the aggregate memory of ContainerWorkers, so Hive on MR3 can run in a cluster of any size.